Abbildung kann vom Original abweichen
DISCOVERY KIT FOR ST25DV04
Rutronik No.: ICRFID1545
DISCOVERY KIT FOR ST25DV04 Beschreibung
Discovery kit for ST25DV04 Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC with fast transfer mode capability
The ST25DV-DISCOVERY is a demonstration kit to evaluate the features and capabilities of the ST25DV series. It is based on the NFC ST25DV04K device embedded on a daughter card using a Class 5 antenna and a STM32 processor driving a mother board. A dedicated software stored in the Flash memory is provided.
The ST25DX_Discovery_Mboard is available in two versions. The demonstration edition includes all of the standard edition features with Wi-Fi®, and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) modules to demonstrate various connectivity use cases. The standard edition is used to achieve the demonstration edition features.
The ST25DV04K device is a dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC with a dual interface. It embeds a 4 Kbits EEPROM memory. It can be operated from an I2C interface, or by a 13.56 MHz RFID reader, or by a NFC phone. The ST25DV04K Class 5 antenna daughter card, included in the kit, can be replaced by Class 1 or Class 6 antennas. For this purpose an ST25DV antennas bundle is available for ordering. Its references are available on the ST web site.
The ST25DV I2C interface uses a two-wire serial interface, consisting of a bidirectional data line and a clock line. The I2C two-wire serial interface behaves as a slave in the I2C protocol. The RF protocol is compatible with ISO/IEC 15693 and NFC Forum Type 5 tag contactless interface.The boards are powered through the USB connectors.
The ST25DV-DISCOVERY (MB1283 & MB1285) schematics, BOM, gerber files, drivers and firmware sources can be downloaded from www.st.com.
- Two ready-to-use printed circuit boards (PCB):
- STM32F405VGT6 LQFP100 32-bit microcontroller, with 1 Mbyte Flash memory, 192 + 4 Kbytes SRAM.
- LCD color screen (320 x 200 pixels)
- Touch screen driver
- Different color LEDs (power, user, ST link)
- User push button
- Joystick for menu selection
- Reset button
- On board ST link for microcontroller firmware upgrade and debug
- ST link mini USB
- User micro USB
- USB micro or mini connector for board powering
- Demonstration use cases stored in memory
- Demonstration edition (optional add-on module) with Bluetooth Low Energy module, Wi-Fi® module and JTAG 20 pin connector
- 40 mm x 24 mm, 13.56 MHz inductive antenna etched on the PCB
- ST25DV04K Dynamic NFC / RFID tag
- I2 C interface connector
- Energy harvesting output (VOUT) with a 10 nF capacitance filtering circuit
- GPO configurable as RF WIP/BUSY output, to indicate that an RF operation is ongoing
- Bleifrei Definition
- Lieferzeit beim Hersteller
- 10 Wochen